For our second episode of the The World of Positivists, (Positive Podcast series) we had a conversation with Taylor Concepcion on their passion for social issues, empathy and how they currently help people who are abusing drugs.
Taylor Concepcion is the Director for The UNNI Podcast, a Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Writer and Prayer Soldier. University of Nevada Alumni, they graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, Addiction Prevention, and Leadership and Civic Engagement in 2016. Throughout their career, they have worked with a wide demographic of people ranging from Substance misusers, Athletes, and the everyday worker. TCMentality is their personal brand of which they have been growing for years through Speaking, Coaching and Vlogging. They have a passion for Recovery and coaching humans in becoming the best version of themselves. Their most recent accomplishment is their first published short-read on Amazon, “The Relationship You’re In.” You can find that available as an Ebook or Paperback!
Subscribe to their YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6CI…
Taylor Concepcion Interview
Get Your Shine with AJ Sarcione, The King of Positivity – The World of Positivists
- Get Your Shine with AJ Sarcione, The King of Positivity
- Fashionista Entrepreneur and Body Inclusivity Trailblazer: Interview with Karen Michelle
- Humans are Music and We Play with our Souls: Exploring the life of Music Therapy with Suzanne Hanser
- Beauty Is In the Heart of the Beholder with Fashion Model Mandy Coffey
- Going on an Adventure with Positive Magick and Striving for a Positive Life with the "Good Witch" Patti Negri